The Mouth Speaks From The Heart

Matthew 12:34-37 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Name:
Location: Singapore

A person who is beloved by Jesus & rejected by the world, not bcos of what he did but bcos of what Christ did for him. Praise God! Hallelujah! "He(Christ) who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen." Rev.22:20-21 (NKJV).

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Jesus is coming again very soon

Yes, He is coming again very very soon. The signs are there. The conditions are there. Israel is there for a whole generation of 40 yrs already. Surely He is coming very soon. We need to be prepared. But we can only be saved from God's wrath by His grace. People need to believe in Jesus as their Saviour & Lord. People need to confess & repent of their sins. The righteous are scarcely saved, how can the sinners stand in the congregation of the righteous?

It is very very soon already. To those who are yearning for Him to arrive, be encouraged. It won't be long. I still have some doubts as to whether there will be a pre-trib rapture but the evidence seems to point to one. But who can take part? Only those who believe Jesus is Lord & have accepted Him as Saviour. But we are told to watch or we might be left behind. I pray none who believes Jesus will be left behind cos terrible time of suffering.

Lord pls forgive me of all my sins. Pls cleanse & purify me of all my sins. Pls help me with my suffering & pain. Pls help me with my weaknesses. Pls come quickly Lord Jesus. In Jesus name amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home