The Mouth Speaks From The Heart

Matthew 12:34-37 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Name:
Location: Singapore

A person who is beloved by Jesus & rejected by the world, not bcos of what he did but bcos of what Christ did for him. Praise God! Hallelujah! "He(Christ) who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen." Rev.22:20-21 (NKJV).

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Nothing is being done!

See it's been four plus days & nothing is being done. Since my last post. At least from the news i know. I am talking about Iran & North Korea & Al Qeada. They have gotten more bold & now the Republicans have lost. I think things are going to get worse not better. Iraq going to fall apart & soldiers & civilians died for nothing. Armageddon looms huge. Will USA fall apart? Time will tell the truth. I guess it would soon. But I pray for all the brethren living there. May God help them & protect them till He comes. May God also protect all the Christians everywhere. In Jesus name amen.

Can anybody update me about what is happening now? How is the situation like in Iran, North Korea or Middle East? I guess not very good perhaps. I pray for all the people living there. May God deliver them. In Jesus name amen. Pls come quickly Lord Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home