The Mouth Speaks From The Heart

Matthew 12:34-37 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Name:
Location: Singapore

A person who is beloved by Jesus & rejected by the world, not bcos of what he did but bcos of what Christ did for him. Praise God! Hallelujah! "He(Christ) who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen." Rev.22:20-21 (NKJV).

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Thank You Lord!

Thank You Lord! Thank You Oh thank You! My mouth will praise You & thank You! O give thanks to the Lord for He is good, for His mercy endureth forever!

People have much to thank God about even if some deny there is a God. He gives life & blessings. He pours out the rain for the good & evil alike. All breath comes from Him. He gives gifts to men. He is a Giver & He never stops giving, even His own life. It's just that we take so little, love so little. I encourage all to take from Him by faith. I encourage myself also to trust Him more. He is worthy to be trusted & loved. I thank God even when my life is so terrible. At least i still have food & clothing & dwelling. I may be suffering horribly but at least there is eternal life in heaven. & one day He is going to come again to make all things right. Come Lord amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home