The Mouth Speaks From The Heart

Matthew 12:34-37 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Name:
Location: Singapore

A person who is beloved by Jesus & rejected by the world, not bcos of what he did but bcos of what Christ did for him. Praise God! Hallelujah! "He(Christ) who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen." Rev.22:20-21 (NKJV).

Thursday, November 30, 2006

It won't be long! 2007 might be just the year for the rapture!

I may sound a bit apocalyptic but time is running out. The sun is creating havoc on earth & I heard from sources that global warming is not caused by the CO2 emission whatsoever but by the sun. Also heard a rumour about a twin star of the sun called a Dark Star revolving around the solar system & set to hit in 2007-2011. This will cause great havoc to the magnetic fields & cause extintion of human race. But I guess Jesus will come back to stop this from happening.

My bro has been saying about alien races out there but all I think is they are either angels or demons. My bro also said Jesus is an alien sent to save us but i can only say He is God incarnate. I believe God wants to save planet earth from destruction by satan & demons. But people have to believe in Him to get saved. So many signs including astronomical signs pointing to His return & rapture of saints & great tribulation that we need to take heed before too late. Many signs pointing to year 2007. For eg, 1967+40 = 2007! A whole generation has passed since Jews got back Jerusalem! Take heed! Great things gonna happen. We live in exciting times & yet filled with dread but I don't feel dreary bcos I believe in Jesus. He is the same yesterday, today & forever.

2007 here we come! Merry Christmas 2006 first then New Year 2007. Such a short time left. I am so excited! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home