The Mouth Speaks From The Heart

Matthew 12:34-37 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Name:
Location: Singapore

A person who is beloved by Jesus & rejected by the world, not bcos of what he did but bcos of what Christ did for him. Praise God! Hallelujah! "He(Christ) who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen." Rev.22:20-21 (NKJV).

Friday, October 06, 2006

I Am So Tired But Without You I Couldn't have Made It

Yes, Lord Jesus. Without You, I couldn't have made it thru today & every day. How i wish others will also know how good You are. You are my Strength to go on. You are my Love & my Beloved. I am Yours Lord. Take me as a living sacrifice. Help me to be holy like You. Help me to live out a better testimony in front of others.

Lord, You alone are the Son of God. You came to save us from our sins by Your sacrifice. God, pls save us all. Pls come quickly Jesus. I am really really tired & depressed. I have so many problems that i cannot say. I wish You will heal me. God pls hear my prayers. Pls hear from heaven & grant my prayers. Pls Lord! I beg You in Jesus' name. I can't go on like this. Why are You so near yet so far? Why play hide & seek with me? Why won't You answer me quickly? I cannot take it anymore. Pls come Lord Jesus. Pls help me Lord. Pls forgive me & help me Lord! In Jesus name, amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home