The Mouth Speaks From The Heart

Matthew 12:34-37 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things. But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment. For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."

Name:
Location: Singapore

A person who is beloved by Jesus & rejected by the world, not bcos of what he did but bcos of what Christ did for him. Praise God! Hallelujah! "He(Christ) who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen." Rev.22:20-21 (NKJV).

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I Feel So Lonely Yet I Am Not Alone

Such conflicting & frustrating feelings. Lonely yet not alone. I know Jesus is always with me but what if i sin too much? Will He leave me & forsake me? I am all by myself now with very few friends & no girlfriend due to so many bad circumstances. I can only express part of my loneliness here in this blog. Yet God never leaves me nor forsake me. But this verse in OT has a precondition & that is to fully obey God's laws or He will leave us alone to our own devices. If Jesus & God were to leave me, i would rather not live. But if i die, i go to hell? Then how?

Sigh... This terrible loneliness & pain, who could understand. Jesus is coming very soon. I wonder if i can make it to heaven. I can only pray whenever i could for mercy. I can only pray that God will save me bcos of His Son Jesus & His precious blood. What more can i do now?

I wonder how many millions of ppl out there suffering from loneliness & pain. Maybe there are some who are suffering worse than me. Yes i know there are. I have read abt them, even encountered some poor souls. God bless them & help them & me. Where are You God? Have You forsaken me or left me? Why do You take so long to answer? Prob due to my sins. Sigh.. How long O Lord before You come, Jesus? How long O Lord? Listen to the yearnings of my heart O Lord! Listen to the cries of the martyrs & persecuted & poor. Hear O God from heaven our cries for help. Only You can help us. Pls come quickly Lord. Maranatha! Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home